If you wish to contribute to American Injury News, please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Article Size: Please be sure that all article submissions are 300 to400 words.
- Type Face: All articles must be published using Times New Roman, 12-point font, with single spaced paragraphs. Please capitalize either the first word or key words for the title of the article.
- Proofing: Please be certain that your article is free of any typographical or grammatical errors.
- Allowable content: American Injury News restricts its content to news items that are related to the categories listed on the site. We do not allow advertising for goods or services, and any submissions that violate this requirement will not be published.
- Linking: Please do not include any hyperlinks to other web sites.
- Copyright law: American Injury News.com will immediately remove any content that has been identified as having been copied without permission, regardless of any explanation extended by the submitting party. We strictly prohibit the use of any and all copyrighted material. Any violation of copyright laws will remain the sole legal responsibility of the submitting party, who may also be subject to legal action and/or fines.